Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mid Week Ramblings...

I may not have twins but boy am I having fun dressing these two alike :)  I know there will come a day when Brett will refuse to dress like baby brother but for now it is too cute!  He said the other morning "Baby Lute is going to be my twinkie!"
This boy loves his brother! {sounds cliche' but...}  And boy am I glad he does :)  You know...things could get a little hairy around our house if we weren't all 'feeling' the love! Ha!
Silly selfies before bed a few nights ago!
He requested Spirit the other night before bedtime.  He thinks it's the coolest thing ever to get to hang out in Mommy and Daddy's bed to watch a movie!
Of course, I think it's pretty cool, too ;)
Kris and I had date night last Saturday...much needed, I might add :)  It was so nice to spend a quiet dinner with my better half without any disruptions!
No words!! 
I recently discovered a new feature on one of the apps I use for my photos and had more fun than a barrel of monkeys while using it!  Clearly I have way too much time on my hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment